In Australia, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to education.  It is home to some of the best universities in the world. Securing an educational course in Australia provides a gateway to a multitude of opportunities for you to apply your craft anywhere in the world.

Is Australia the home you seek? Completing your education may put you in the enviable position to apply for graduate work.

Student Visa (subclass 500)

  • You must have applied for, and been accepted into a registered full-time course at a recognised educational institution in Australia
  • The visa allows you to live in Australia while you study full time

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

  • You may be eligible for this visa if you have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution and wish to remain in Australia temporarily

Training Visa (subclass 407)

  • This visa allows you to participate in work-place based training or a professional development training program in Australia
  • Sponsorship by an approved organization is a must

Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590)

  • Live in Australia as the guardian of an under 18 international student studying in Australia